Midland County has many resources to help residents. Click on the links below to get connected.
- 2018 Housing Needs Study: Midland County
- Habitat for Humanity
- Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- Open Door (men’s shelter, women’s shelter, soup kitchen, clothing assistance)
- Shelterhouse (safety, shelter, advocacy and counseling to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault)
- Michigan Homeowner Assistance Fund (provides funds to prevent homeowner mortgage delinquencies, defaults, foreclosure, loss of utilities or home energy services)